- I certify that all of the information I have provided in order to apply for and secure
work with the employer is true, complete and correct.
- I expressly authorize, without reservation, the employer, its representatives, employees
or agents to contact and obtain information from all references and employers and to
verify the accuracy of all information provided by me in this application, resume or
job interview. I hereby release waive any and all rights and claims I may have
regarding the employer, its agents, employees, or representatives, for seeking,
gathering and using such information in the employment process and all other
persons, corporations or organizations for furnishing such information about me.
- I understand that the employer does not unlawfully discriminate in employment and no
question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any
applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by applicable
local, state or federal law.
- I understand that this application remains current for 90 days. At the conclusion of
that time, if I have not heard from the employer and still wish to be considered for
employment, it will be necessary to reapply and fill out a new application.
- If I am hired, I understand that I am free to resign at any time, with or without cause
and without prior notice, and the employer reserves the same right to terminate my
employment at any time, with or without cause and without prior notice, except as
may be required by law. This application does not constitute an agreement or
contract for employment for any specified period or definite duration.
- I also understand that if I am hired, I will be required to provide proof of identity and
legal authority to work in the United States and that federal immigration laws require
me to complete an I-9 Form in this regard.
- I understand that any information provided by me that is found to be false, incomplete
or misrepresented in any respect will be sufficient cause to (i) cancel further
consideration of this application or (ii) immediately discharge me from the
employer’s service whenever it is discovered.